I first read So Many Mountains… Which Ones to Climb? What Really Matters in Church Life a few months ago, straight out of Aron’s hands. Let me tell you what struck me about this book:
- So many things Aron shared about his first steps in Christianity were like reading my own biography. There was an immediate kinship with the author.
- Reading it is effortless. It’s like talking with Aron on the front porch of a beach house, lemonade in tall, cool glasses sweating in our hands.
- An instant sense that this is the book all Christians should read. We’ve been getting slammed by unbelievers for far too many good reasons. Aron address those here, artfully throwing out the dirty bathwater while keeping the beautiful baby right where he belongs.
- While it was an affirmation to my beliefs, I know it’s going to ruffle some legalistic feathers (that deserve to be ruffled!).
- Weeks after I read it, whole chapters came to mind. “Ah, I’m living that chapter; ooops, I’m failing that chapter.”
- I’m a better person and Christian for reading it.
- You’re going to feel like you personally know Aron once you’ve read it.
This kind of book, like all our others, is why Prevail Press exists. This book, and all the others, deserve a place on your bookshelf.
Pick it up; you’ll be glad you did.